Collaboration from the start
Founded by veterans seeking to make a difference, Aspen Medical has worked with the US federal government, the UN, WHO, non-government agencies and industry to deliver comprehensive healthcare around the world.
Healthcare wherever you need us
Our international team of healthcare professionals and support staff have worked on some of the most challenging healthcare projects worldwide rapidly, and effectively delivering high quality outcomes in conflict zones, remote and under-resourced locations, during natural disasters and chronic disease outbreaks.
Our work has led to us:
- operate multiple treatment centers in Liberia and Sierra Leone in response to the Ebola outbreak in 2014 on behalf of USAID and other donors
- establish and run multiple trauma and maternity field hospitals in Mosul, Iraq during US and Iraqi joint counter-ISIS operations, to liberate the region in 2015
- establish and operate emergency facilities to provide medical support to thousands of people evacuating Afghanistan in 2021
- build and operate the national flagship hospital in Fiji in 2022
- staff and operate the UN Level 2 hospital in Mogadishu, Somalia since 2022
- provide cleared health care professionals across multiple disciplines to support the mental and behavioral health needs of US military personnel since 2022
- support oil and gas exploration and operations throughout the Caribbean, Latin America and West Africa
- provide COVID-19 testing, treatment and vaccinations to over one million people across three continents
- deliver multiple lines of service in support of the Ukrainian war effort since early 2023.
Its work like this that has helped us to become the only commercial organization in the world accredited by the WHO as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreak management and surgical trauma operations.
A global team focused on impact
We are passionate about our social purpose and responsibilities to help others. We see the impact our good work has in a range of communities and proudly deliver innovative services to support humanitarian projects across the glove
To further enhance our work and impact, we are an active and proud partner with Native-Owned businesses in Hawaii and Alaska, working to identify and deliver on some of the government's most complex healthcare challenges.