Aspen Medical is seeking Healthcare Professionals to deliver medical services, support and relief to customers in support of COVID-19 in Florida. Successful applicants will join our team which is assisting our client in the screening and evacuation of their staff. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided with protocols and procedures to use in an infectious disease environment. All members of our team must follow all protocols when treating patients and must follow all infection control procedures. This project is for a 2 to 3-month duration; however, we are looking to add qualified individuals to our US-based operations for other projects into the future.
- Registered Nurses
- ER Nurses
- ICU Nurses
- Environmental Health Officers/Public Health
- ER Doctors
- responding to a medical emergency, assessing the patient condition and making critical care decisions on site or aboard a cruise ship
- providing an efficient medical service needs, including emergency response, outpatient clinical care, and injury management support
- assist with support maintenance of quarantine aboard ship
- prepared to assist medical evacuation from ship to shore.