Aspen Medical can provide access to personnel and assets which have experience dealing with COVID-19 through the following services:
Staff would be made available for consultancy, guidance and support purposes. These staff would include personnel such as Aspen Medical’s Chief Medical Officer, Infectious Disease Specialist, Environmental Health Officers, Health Safety and Environment Director and other clinical staff as required. This wide-ranging skill set would be available to assist with:
- reviewing the existing response strategy
- updating key personnel cohorts on current information from the WHO, Department of Health and local public health officials
- ensuring currency of prevention protocols including screening, guidance to cleaning contractors and a workforce vulnerability analysis
- internal communications and FAQs regarding COVID-19.
Aspen Medical can develop and deliver COVID-19 specific training and Infectious Disease training including:
- online Infectious disease training, focusing on COVID-19, for organisations across a municipality, state or entire country
- providing face-to-face Infectious disease training, focusing on COVID-19, from primary care clinics to hospitals, aged care facilities to emergency responders, childcare to disability organizations
- the provision of specific and tailor-made training material and lessons guides.
Planning workshop and development of protocols
Aspen Medical can provide suitably qualified team members to facilitate a planning workshop with relevant authorities. With support from our global head office, personnel on the ground would assist with the protocols around reporting, communications, procedures on site and the testing of suspected infected patients. Items that State Departments will need to consider will be:
- provision of isolation facilities
- integration with the local health network
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Tyvek gowns, face masks, sanitizer and goggles
- detection equipment including contactless thermometers.